Senior Draftsperson | Volume Builder | ArchiCAD
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur clients story:
My client is an award winning, highly respected Volume Builder, they are currently seeking an experienced Draftsperson with a good knowledge of ArchiCad to join the team.
What’s on offer:
Work for one of Victoria's largest home builders in a great team with a secure position and attractive salary.
About the role:
As a Senior Draftsperson you will report into the Drafting Team Leader, providing accurate working drawings to the required standards within allocated time frames. You will also be expected to provide training and mentoring to junior members of the drafting team as required.
- Use ArchiCAD to prepare and complete architectural drawings within designated time frames
- Ensure all drawings are completed accurately to reflect customer requirements and in accordance with building standards
- Apply client variations to working drawings
- Provide training and mentoring to drafting team members as required
- Diploma in Architectural Drafting or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of building regulations
- Strong understanding of Residential code requirements, planning schemes
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to manage own workflow without the need for close supervision
- Proven experienced in ArchiCAD
- 3 + years’ experience working for a Victorian residential builder, preferably a Volume builder
Make it happen:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV in Word format to email@example.com