Senior Contracts Manager - Deputy Director
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy Choose this Company:
Major Construction Company who operate across the Middle East and Asia, delivering projects across Marine, Buildings, Transport, Processing Plants and more.
Having just won a major greenfield infrastructure project in the Philippines, my client has entered into a joint venture with a major Filipino group, we are now looking for a number of expats to assist in the delivery.
What’s on offer:
- Salary to be discussed
- Tax covered by the company
- Accommodation offered – 1-bedroom apartment in Manila - fully furnished including cleaning, laundry, and utilities
- Four 1-week trips home per year with flights paid for (economy)
- Guaranteed 13th Month Bonus of one month’s salary per year
- Driver offered for work and weekends (could be shared)
- Visa's are covered
- Directs the written contract on the scope of work for every Consultant and Contractor handled by PMC Package Managers.
- Provides the final approval of the Project contract’s scopes for the Design consultant and the Contractors. This will be coordinated thru the Technical and Support Teams that will ensure the adequacy, appropriateness, quality, economic, and timely delivery of the project’s scope and deliverables
- Will supervise and guide the PMC Technical and PMC Support Team to meet project targets and goals set by the General Manager; and satisfy commitments made to the relevant Project Stakeholders (e.g. the Client, Government / Regulatory Authorities).
- Is responsible for directing and approving the overall design direction, project scheduling, and delegation of tasks for the project; and is accountable for the totality of the Project.
- Will also oversee the analysis of tender submissions, tender recommendation reports, and the submission/presentation of tenders.
- Is expected to provide clear reporting, recommendation, and direction on project issues through the Weekly, Monthly, and Special Reports held with the PMC Package Managers and presented to the General Manager.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- A vast amount of experience as a Contracts Manager on major infrastructure projects (ideal is 20+ years with major experience/exposure to large-scale civil/buildings projects)
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in design, construction, operation or project management of Airport or Major building projects.
- Good knowledge of IATA and ICAO guidelines. Knowledge of CAAP guidelines is a plus.
- Good knowledge of speciality engineering, design, and construction trades and disciplines.
- General knowledge of 2D and 3D software. BIM Practitioner will be valued.
- Strong leadership, people, and time management skills.
- Flexible and willing to be available for consultation with other team members after hours.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Oversea project delivery is ideal but not essential
- This role may cover a 5.5 day week from time to time.
- Taking partners/wives is welcomed, however, taking children is not recommended based on schooling etc...
- Ideally be able to start a 4 - 6 week notice period
- 6-month probation period
How to apply:
Please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Due to a high volume of applications, those with the most relevant experience against the above criteria will be contacted first.
Anthony Sallmann - Recruitment Consultant