Senior Civil Engineer - Renewable Energy
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOperating across Australia, this award-winning consultancy is delivering major renewable energy projects. You will be joining a well-recognised company that is growing in numbers, winning new projects, delivering existing milestone projects, retaining staff and generally leading the way.
Our client is looking for a Senior Civil Engineer with a strong capability in design but also well versed in managing clients expectations. With multiple projects on, you will utilise your project management skills to juggle your workload.
This is an opportunity to join a civil team offering an excellent work environment as well as ongoing support and training to deliver some major milestone projects.
The role includes:
- Technical Design, documentation and delivery of a number of highly technical projects in the renewable energy sector.
- Design Documentation Reviews;
- Checking and Supervision of Drafting;
- Client management / liaison
- Site investigation
- Tender and bid writing / review
- Minimum diploma in civil design / Civil Engineering degree
- Good client facing experience
- Excellent communicator
- Mentoring / Management exposure (ideal but not essential)
- Project Management experience (ideal but not essential)
- Ongoing training and support
- Excellent package
- Excellent team environment
- Excellent location with facilities for the company (events / BBQ's etc.)
- Flexible work environment