Senior-Associate Structural Engineer | Buildings | CBD
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the Company:
Our client is a large multi-discipline consultancy going through an exciting growth period. They have a solid reputation in Melbourne for delivering large and complex structures across a broad range of industries.
What's on offer:
This large group has a vibrant personality with great cultural, age and gender diversity. They have created an environment of continuous self-learning and development where Engineers share their skills and technical knowledge while trying to exceed their clients' expectations. Benefits include a day off on your birthday, anniversary gifts, a social club, monthly team outings and a great bunch of hardworking, outgoing and passionate colleagues.
The salary will be commensurate with experience and could range from $110,000 - $150,000 package.
About the role:
Your role will involve managing the design, analysis and delivery of major buildings projects. This role would suit a Senior Structural Engineer with a minimum of six years local consultancy experience who has had exposure to a diversity of structural engineering projects. We are also interested in hearing from Associate level Structural Engineers who may have roadblocks progressing their career with their current employer.
Your day will consist of:
- Design of residential, commercial, education, healthcare and Government projects
- Utilising SpaceGass, Strand7, RAPT, ETABS software packages
- Strong ability within structural analysis
- Mentor and manage graduate and design engineers
- Collaborate with and support multi-discipline team
- Liaise with colleagues from other disciplines, architects, builders and clients
Your talents will include:
- Minimum six years local consultancy experience
- A diverse portfolio of structural design projects
- Excellent project management and delivery experience
- Strong ability to motivate a structures team
- Strong knowledge and network across the Melbourne market
- Excellent client facing ability
Make it happen:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan on 0414 622 689.