Senior Associate Engineer - Leadership Position | Buildings | Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
This globalal Multi-Discipline Engineering Consultancy has a strong presence across Australia. They are leaders in the Melbourne market, successfully winning a range of work across multiple sectors. Their project portfolio includes mid and high-rise residential and commercial projects, education, age-care and retail projects, among others.
About the role:
This consultancy is now looking to hire a leader who will continue to drive the success of the Melbourne office and boost their project wins, market presence and structural team. This is a strategic leadership position that will support and enhance the growth of this office, while maintaining hands on with the design. This position would suit an independent Principal or Associate Engineer with a strong market presence looking to take on a bigger challenge.
- Build, Maintain and Leverage New, and Existing Client Base and generate new business relationships
- Oversee and mentor staff, ensuring technical excellence and client satisfaction
- The Design of structures for various sectors
- Provide Technical Design Leadership with cutting edge solutions to create value
- Commercial acumen, P&L reports, bid and tender applications
- Be the face of this company and take ownership of it's reputation
- Degree qualified, Registered Building Practitioner
- Minimum 10 years experience in a local engineering consultancy
- Exceptional knowledge of the Melbourne market
- Ability to seek out new projects and business relationships
- Strong portfolio of local projects, excellent technical ability
- Proven experience mentoring and developing a Structures team
This long-established consultancy focus on their staff and hold a collaborative working environment as a top priority. They are extremely passionate, autonomous but offer support when required.
This is a career advancing opportunity with an attractive remuneration. Please call 0414 622 689 for more information.
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan on 0414 622 689.