Senior Access Consultant | Building Surveying | Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
This Progressive Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy focused on providing consulting services for design in building codes, fire and life safety, accessibility to the construction and development industry. Working across a broad range of projects including Residential, apartments, Schools, Aged Care Commercial, Universities, Hospitals, Multi-Residential, Urban Design, Hotels and Government.
What’s on offer:
Your day will consist of:
Your talents will include:
- You will minimally have 5 years of practical experience as an Access Consultant
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Architecture, Building Surveyor, Interior Design, Occupational Therapy, Building Design or Construction
- Firm understanding of Disability Discrimination Act, BCA and relevant Australian standards or desire to gain experience.
- Understanding of the principles of Universal Design
- Eligibility or Membership with Association of Consultants in Access Australia (ACAA)
- Exceptional Organisation, and communication skills with people from all levels.
How to apply: