Sales Estimator - South East - $65,000 - $80,000 + Super
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client is one of Victoria most sought after employers across all its business units due to the focus put on their employees development and welfare.
After winning multiple awards through ensuring quality builds and client satisfaction they are in a new phase of growth across all the business units.
At present they are looking for an experienced Sales Estimator to join their team in their South Eastern head office.
You will work in a team of 4 Estimators and report into the Estimating Team Leader.
The main purpose of role is to determine and provide the direct cost and approved gross margin to both the Confirmation and Contract documentation.
You will be given support throughout your tenure with the view point of increasing your experience and skill to take the next step into a Team Leader down the track.
- Creating the Job Database in Databuild by copying and transferring the selected Master BOQ.
- Ensure delivered sales files are in accordance with QA guidelines and timelines to allow for the effective and prompt estimation of projects
- Deliver computer generated sales estimates containing forecast margins at not less than nominated margins included in the standard product price list.
- Provide estimating support for client variations.
- Amending the selected Master BOQ in the Job Database in accordance with the client requested variations and the associated documentation.
- Pricing of confirmation or Contract documents
3 - 5 years' experience in computer estimating including rapid estimating preferred.
Must have residential construction background
- Undergoing or completed a building diploma, or
- A qualified tradesperson preferred.
My client has an excellent culture with a very low turnover of staff. They built their culture on mutual respect between all levels of the business and a harmonious working relationship between office and site with the common goal of client satisfaction and producing a quality product.
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5320 or email your resume to email@example.com
Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered for the role.
The position is a permanent position so only candidates with a permanent visa's or citizens can be considered.