Sales Estimator - Design and Construct - High End Builder
- Posted: 7 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionExperienced Sales Estimator – Design and Construct – High End Builder
A Sales Estimator opportunity has come available with my client who are a Design and Construct High End Custom Builder.
They have re - defined the term Custom Building in Melbourne residential market through their award winning homes which have received the highest accolades for the Master Builders Association.
The successful candidate will initially complete Sales Estimating in a team of 4.
In line with the company’s growth plan due to increased sales the role will grow into a leadership/managerial role where you will have over sight of Estimating and assist the General Manager with the Operations side of the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing new home sales tenders.
- Developing and maintaining their sales estimating price-book.
- Pricing tender variations for the Production team within agreed timeframes.
- Check & cross reference quotations against the competitor quotes & standard base allowances.
- Self-checking of estimates prior to sending to the Design Managers for presentation to clients, ensuring they are correct & within the agreed margins.
- Assist Production Estimating & Pre-construction with pricing queries from time to time as workloads demand
- Experience in construction contracts.
- Strong experience in the building industry with the ability to deliver accurate estimates/materials to site and ensuring accurate Contract Administration
- Experience working with a Custom Residential builder is a must
- 4 + years of practical estimating experience within a Custom home builder
- Trade / Construction relevant qualifications
- Strong technical understanding of estimating, and systems exposure
- Relevant tertiary building and construction qualifications highly desirable.
- Qualified trade construction experience
Based on Experience - $100,000 - $130,000 + Super
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5320 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications with relevant experience will be contacted.
Applicants must have a valid visa to work permanently in Australia as it is a permanent position.