Residential Production Estimator
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur client is an award winning medium volume builder of pre-designed and custom homes in Melbourne's West, North and Eastern suburbs are currently seeking an Production Estimator to join their team on a permanent basis in their Head office in Melbourne's Inner East.
Our client is offering an exciting and challenging Production Estimator role in a small team supported by like minded professionals, passionate about delivering great homes that delight our clients.
The vacancy is available due continued growth. You will work in a team of 4 Estimators and report into the housing divisions Team Leader.
The position is a manual based role and will give the successful candidate a full 360 understanding of the production estimating process which is a key aspect in your career growth.
Responsibilities will include:
• Accurately take-off of quantities
• Obtain and compare supplier quotations
• Prepare BOQ's and purchase orders
• Liaise with design & sales teams to source products/services
• Liaise with site supervisors
Applicants must possess the following experience and attributes:
• Minimum 2 years' experience in residential estimating
• Ability to work independently
• Effective communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritise, plan and achieve project objectives across multiple concurrent projects
• Team oriented, resourceful
If you have experience in a similar role in the land/residential housing industry and you feel this opportunity is right for you apply today and take the next step in a long lasting career in a growing award winning organisation.
Only applicants with relative experience will be contacted.
Apply via job site, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 03 8319 5320 and we can further discuss this role and your future career plans.