Project Mechanical Engineer - Building Services
- Posted: 8 weeks ago
- Location: Brisbane
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionThe Company
Leading National design consultancy undertaking a range of exciting projects across the Health, Residential, Commercial, Education and Aviation sectors in Melbourne. Continuous success in securing an exciting range of projects has created the need to grow there already thriving design team.
If you are seeking a role with the ability to have a hands-on approach to the design process, working on all stages from bid to completion then this is the ideal role for you. You will have the confidence to lead engineering teams in single and multi-disciplinary projects, with an understanding of how they correlate and interact together. In a collaborative enthusiastic environment, you will find this role will further your experience. With a capability to face clients and communicate with internal and external stakeholders of the business your exceptional interpersonal skills will assist you.
To be Considered
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, A Masters would be advantageous.
- 3+ years of experience in Mechanical services within the Building Services Environment.
- RPEQ or similar professional memberships.
- Demonstrated experience with projects in tropical and sub-tropical environments.
- Previously worked as Discipline lead on medium to large projects
- Understanding of Relevant Engineering software’s, such as Bluebeam, Excel and other mechanical heat loading programs and design tools.
- Exposure to wet fire services, hydraulic services, medical gases, laboratory or building physics would give you an advantage.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you and you’re a Mechanical with demonstrated experience in a combination of Building services projects email your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com or call 0410 406 703 for a confidential discussion.
If successful you will be rewarded with excellent working conditions, an attractive salary package and additional benefits.