Project Manager | Water Sewer Projects | Western Suburbs
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy Choose this Company
Aptus are partnering with an established Victorian civil contractor specialising in capital works, water and sewer installations and maintenance projects. Senior management have significant growth plans looking to build on their already established client base. Holding 60 staff throughout the business they are now in a position to appoint a Project Manager to deliver several programmes.
What’s on offer?
This opportunity will give you the autonomy to manage and influence multiple projects. You will work across all facets of the projects life-cycle leading and mentoring junior engineer’s along the way. As the business grows there will be an opportunity for you to progress into senior management and in turn make key business decisions.
**The ideal candidate will have a background in water, sewer or subdivision development projects. **
Your day will consist of
- Control budget costs and ensure delivery of programme
- Drive construction activities in accordance with design specifications
- Continuous liaising with authorities, clients and engineer’s
- Influence, drive and manage subcontractors and crews
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering or similar
- Proven experience on water, sewer or bulk-earthwork projects
- Excellent client-facing, communication and reporting skills
- Have an adaptable approach
Fast track your career with a contractor that cares about your development. Should you be thinking of a change then we encourage you to take action. Put forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0404 690 657 to discuss company values and projects.