Project Manager - Water infrastructure
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company
Aptus are partnering with an international establishment known for providing quality civil projects including transport, water and general infrastructure. An equal opportunity employee this trusted advisor has a diverse range of cultures working together to improve communities. Senior management have an eye for talent and reward engineer’s that show genuine drive and a willingness to succeed.
What’s on offer?
With over 400 employees the business has secured a strong pipeline of work for staff to develop their career path. Due to recent projects wins, they now require a capable Project Manager to oversee sewer, water mains, pump stations and water infrastructure projects. Equipped with state-of-the-art plant and machinery this organisation has a strong interest in new technologies and systems. Not only will you have the resources to mould your day-day activities you will be rewarded with an attractive package, working necessities and a fully maintained vehicle.
Your day will consist of
- Financial oversight and resource planning
- Client and stakeholder engagement
- Manage programme and delivery
- Management and adjustment of contract and construction variations
- Ensure safety, construction activities are being complied with standards
- Interpret and input into design plans and specifications
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering or similar
- Proven experience on water infrastructure, sewer, water mains, pump stations etc
- Manage conflicting priorities in a pressured environment
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
If you’re a well-equipped engineer that feels your career is stalling, then join a civil contractor that has programs in place for you to prosper. Put forward an application to email@example.com or call Axiom on 0404 690 657.