Project Manager - Tier2
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionSuccessfully operating across Australia for 30 years this ISO certified builder is looking to secure the services of an experienced Project Manager. This position has come around due to an ever increasing workload and a Project Manager being promoted to Senior along with their other Project Managers engaged on current projects.
Reporting to a Construction Manager you will be responsible for:
- Client management and managing PCG meetings.
- Management of the Construction Program and Budget.
- Present monthly construction reports to the Directors of the company.
- Oversee the selection of sub-contractors and procurement.
- Work closely with external consultants on design management on projects.
- OH&S and Quality Management.
- Degree qualified in Construction Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Project Manager.
- Knowledge of the Victorian construction market and subcontractors.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Proven history of successfully delivering comparable projects in the commercial sector in excess of $30M.
If successful you will be rewarded with excellent working conditions, an attractive salary package and benefits. To submit your application for this role please hit APPLY now or email email@example.com