Project Manager | National Builder | Projects Ready
- Posted: 5 days ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the Company
This company based in the inner east have been established for over 20 years, have a number of clients that return to them over and over again. They have excellent staff retention.
What’s on offer
In return for you experience and expertise you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, interesting and intricate projects to work, a supportive management team and regular company events.
• Client management and managing PCG meetings
• Management of the Construction Program and Budget
• Present monthly construction reports to the Directors of the company
• Oversee the selection of sub-contractors and procurement
• Work closely with external consultants on design management on projects
• OH&S and Quality Management
Your talents will include
To be considered for this position you will need to have delivered a number of commercial builds from start to finish with full control of the budget and construction program. A history of longevity in your career with a track record of developing junior team members.
How to apply
An immediate start is available so if this is a role that you feel you can deliver on and get your teeth stuck into then please send your CV to email@example.com or call Brendon now on 03 8319 5300 Don't miss out on this role and apply now!