Project Manager | Growing Builder | Inner Suburbs
- Posted: 5 days ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company
This company are growing at a steady rate and due to a number of recent project wins are looking for an established Project Manager. They have excellent staff retention and take a real pride in the builds they deliver. They have a range of project from apartments through to retail builds and a solid reputation fro delivering quality builds.
What’s on offer
In return for you experience and expertise you will be rewarded with a competitive salary $150k, interesting and intricate projects to work, a supportive management team and regular company events.
- Client management and managing PCG meetings
- Management of the Construction Program and Budget
- Present monthly construction reports to the Directors of the company
- Oversee the selection of sub-contractors and procurement
- Work closely with external consultants on design management on projects
- OH&S and Quality Management
To be considered for this position you will need to have delivered a number of commercial builds from start to finish with full control of the budget and construction program. A history of longevity in your career with a track record of developing junior team members.
How to apply
Projects are ready to go so if this is a role that you feel you can deliver on and get your teeth stuck into then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan now on 03 8319 5300 Don't miss out on this role and apply now!