Project Manager - Civil Construction | Road projects
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy Choose this Company
A civil contractor boasting 30 years of experience has multiple streams/entities of business’s ensuring stability and future growth in the Victorian market. They are set up to deliver road-reconstruction, car parks, pavement works, safety barriers and construction projects in both metropolitan and regional Victoria. This establishment has an office in Geelong and are now seeking a well-rounded Project Manager to manage, deliver and submit tenders for multiple projects.
What’s on offer?
This unique opportunity allows you to be involved on the project from inception to completion and have full ownership across the full project life-cycle. You will work closely with the Estimator to price competitive bids and be involved in pre-contracts works. Post tender submissions you will be managing the programme including financial oversight, resources, safety compliance and client variations. As the Project Manager you have the support from senior management to provide leadership and mentorship to junior engineers on the project and are seen as a pivotal part of the organisation.
Key aspects of this role will be:
- Price competitive bids and manage the tender process
- Manage and deliver the programme of multiple projects
- Ensure costings, financials and resources are aligned with programme
- Attend regular client meetings and ensure stakeholder management
- Ideally 2 + years as a Project Manager across Civil Construction projects
- Experience in road construction, pavements, earthworks and drainage
- Proven experience in pre-contracts and tender submissions
- Financially and commercially astute
A Project Manager’s dream is to be involved in both the delivery and tender process. This is the chance for you to join a reputable contractor. To submit your CV with complete confidence email email@example.com or call Axiom directly on 0404 690 657.