Project Manager | Apartment Build | CBD
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the Company:
This company based in the inner east have been established for over 30 years, have a number of clients that return to them over and over again. They have excellent staff retention and take a real pride in the builds they deliver.
About the Responsibilities
• Client management and managing PCG meetings
• Management of the Construction Program and Budget
• Present monthly construction reports to the Directors of the company
• Oversee the selection of sub-contractors and procurement
• Work closely with external consultants on design management on projects
• OH&S and Quality Management
To be considered for this position you will need to have delivered a number of apartment builds from start to finish with full control of the budget and construction program.
About the Benefits:
In return for you experience and expertise you will be rewarded with a market leading salary, interesting and intricate projects to work, a supportive management team and regular company events.
How to Apply:
An immediate start is available so if this is a role that you feel you can deliver on and get your teeth stuck into then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brendon now on 03 8319 5300 Don't miss out on this role and apply now!