- Posted: 6 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
Our Client has been operating nationally for over 20 year and specialise purely in commercial construction aged care and health care projects. They annually turnover $150 Million and have over 120 employees. With a busy 2018 planned they are looking to expand their team and work with top tier organisations.
About the role:
The client is looking for a motivated individual to join their team immediately, will wait for the appropriate candidate. The role is a permanent role and is suitable for an experienced senior contract administrator or project manager.
The key responsibilities of the project engineer are:
- Oversee a range of projects simultaneously
- Managing projects from concept to completion
- Managing the budget
- Fortnightly reports
- Client, consultant and contractor management
- Completing scoping of works and completing briefs
- Following procurement guidelines
- Close relationship with the team in order to ensure projects stay on track with quality, budget, health and safety.
You will need to have the following to be SUCCESSFUL
- Tertiary qualification
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Project Manager/ Senior Contract Administrator
- Strong work history of commercial construction sector, specifically health care and aged care facilities refurbishment/ new builds
- Having worked with top tier organisation is highly desirable
- Knowledge of building codes
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary
Benefits and Salary:
Our client pride themselves on work, life balance culture. They are looking for someone that wants career progression and to grow with the Melbourne sector of their organisation. The salary will be between $130,000 – 150,000.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, click "Apply for this job" or submit your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0410 405 382