Project Engineer/Manager FIFO - EOI
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy Choose this Company
Aptus are partnering with national civil contractors who provide services in design, engineering, construction, commissioning and maintenance. They are seeking suitably qualified and experienced Project Engineers or Project Managers to be a part of their teams.
What’s on offer?
This unique opportunity allows you to be involved on major pipeline and facilities projects in a FIFO capacity throughout Australia. Post tender submissions you will be managing the programme including financial oversight, resources, safety compliance and client variations. As the Project Engineer/Manager you have the support from senior management to provide leadership and mentorship to junior engineers on the project and are seen as a pivotal part of the organisation.
Your day will consist of
- Manage and deliver the programme of major projects;
- Ensure costings, financials and resources are aligned with programme;
- Ensure construction is in accordance with HSEQ standards;
- Attend regular client meetings and ensure stakeholder management.
Your talents will include
- Ideally 3-8 years as a Project Engineer/Manager across Civil Construction projects;
- Experience in road, pipelines, oil & gas or wind farms;
- Proven experience in managing successful projects;
- Must possess the willingness to work as part of a team;
- Financially and commercially astute.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the perfect role for you submit your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Lisa on 0414 668 905 to discuss the role in further detail.