Project Engineer | Road Construction | All Levels
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy Choose this Company
Aptus are partnering with a national civil contractor that prides themselves on delivering successful infrastructure and maintenance projects. Culturally diverse they have over 1000 staff as part of their operations and continue to engage with the community to enhance Victoria’s infrastructure. The business is focused on developing internal staff with training programs and a flexible structure in place to fast track your career.
With recent projects wins the business now have multiple opportunities for engineers to develop their career.
Your talents will include
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering and or similar
- Experience across civil infrastructure, roads, highways, and arterial road projects
- Exposure to scheduling, cost control, procurement of materials and reporting
- Interpreting design plans and specifications
- Commercially astute and excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Fast track your career with a contractor that cares about your development. Should you be thinking of a change then now’s the time to take the leap of faith. Put forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0404 690 657 to discuss company values and projects.