Professional Fire Safety Engineer
- Posted: 7 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionThe Company
A Leading Global Consultancy is seeking an experienced Fire Safety Engineer to join their stunning offices in Melbourne CBD. Due to continuous involvement in Major Projects, they are seeking Fire Safety Engineers of all levels. Ideal for Engineers looking to take the next step in their career.
As an Experienced Fire Safety Engineer, you will have Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining Client Relationships and ensuring projects are delivered within Budget and on time. Having demonstrated experience in performance-based fire engineering strategies across a range of building and infrastructure projects. The main focus of your role will be the technical delivery of performance-based solutions along with a commitment to support state and national fire engineering team. You will be working on a range of building projects including:: large and medium-sized hospitals, unique education facilities, and defence projects at a national level.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years or more of experience within a consultancy environment
- Relevant engineering qualification, Ideally in Fire Engineering or with a post-graduate qualification in fire engineering.
- A record of negotiations with approval authorities on performance-based designs
- A thorough understanding of the BCA and the Australian Standards for fire systems
- Experienced in preparing fire engineering documents
- A strong background in the use of computer-based modelling
- Exceptional skills in word processing and spreadsheet use
- Excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders of the business
How to Apply
If successful you will be rewarded with excellent working conditions, Flexible Work Options, an Attractive Salary package and many more benefits.
Please email your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0414 668 905 for a confidential discussion.