Principal Structural Engineer | High-rise Buildings | CBD
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
This national Engineering Consultancy has experienced strong growth throughout Melbourne over the last decade. The CBD office is well established, successfully winning mid and high-rise residential, commercial and education projects. They have a very high staff retention rate with a motivating and rewarding office environment.
What’s on offer
This is a career advancing opportunity with an attractive remuneration, whether you are at a Senior or Principal level. This team are extremely passionate, autonomous but offer support when required. This group has a vibrant personality with great cultural diversity. They have created an environment where passion for excellence is evident. You will work with some of Melbourne’s best Engineers in a relaxed yet professional atmosphere. Salary is dependent on experience, approximately $140k and beyond.
About the role:
This role would suit a strong Senior Engineer looking to step up and assist in managerial duties, business development and providing technical mentoring. If you are looking to increase your technical knowledge and take a more front-end client-facing role, this is for you.
Your day will consist of:
Project management, design overview and delivery of mid and high-rise projects. You will also engage with new and existing clients, architects and builders, building upon your own local network.
- Bid and tenders documentation, invoicing P&L reporting
- Project management and delivery of multiple projects
- Business development and representing the company at networking events
- Managing the Engineering and drafting team
- Provide support to Directors, local and interstate
Your talents will include:
- Minimum 10 years local consultancy experience
- Strong portfolio of local buildings projects
- Experience managing a busy portfolio of work
- Fully adept in structural software packages
- Ability to manage and motivate project teams
- Strong business acumen ability in the local industry
Begin your application:
This is a great opportunity to join a well established group so why not start your application now and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org?
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan anytime on 0414 622 689.
I am also interested in hearing from Structural Engineers open to a greater technical challenge and hoping to enter multi-discipline national and/or global groups. Please call me anytime on 0414 622 689 for more information.