Principal Structural Engineer | Buildings | CBD
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
Our client is a global Tier 1 multi-discipline consultancy. The structures team are successfully winning high-rise residential and commercial projects, education, healthcare and government buildings in Victoria and beyond. Why would you choose this company? To work on some of the largest projects being delivered in the city, to have the support of one of the world’s largest consultancies and to have future career opportunities beyond your imagination.
What’s on offer
This really is a career advancing opportunity with an attractive remuneration, approximately $125,000 - $150,000 package. You will join a global brand who have a very busy project pipeline. This team are extremely passionate, autonomous but offer support and training from Technical Experts in interstate offices. Additional perks include a vibrant social club, regular internal training workshops, paid industry memberships and retail discounts.
Your day will consist of:
Project management and design review of high-rise building projects across multiple industries. Your team will be using the latest software packages for structural modelling, documentation and analysis. Liaising with clients, architects and builders during meetings and site inspections.
- Structural design and analysis review
- Manage and mentor the project team
- Liaise closely with interstate offices
- Communication and management of clients expectations
- Being a representative of this client's Structures ability
Your talents will include:
- Minimum nine years local consultancy experience
- Multi-storey design and solid concrete experience required
- Highly experienced in structural software packages
- Ability to manage and mentor small project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong network across the local market
Make it happen:
If you have hit the ceiling in your current role and want a global brand on your CV, then APPLY now.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions, feel free to call Siobhan on 0414 622 689. All correspondence is confidential.
Please note that we are also interested in hearing from less experienced Engineers who are seeking a greater technical challenge.