Principal Structural Engineer - Building Structures
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
Working within a highly passionate Structures team you will report to the Discipline Manager. Having a strong presence across the globe with projects averaging above $100m, this group have a strong pipeline of project work. As a result, they have a vacancy for a Principal Structural Engineer. You will be required to nurture existing relationships with colleagues and clients, manage staff (on a project basis) and projects at a senior level.
About the role:
This position will suit an experienced Senior Engineer or an experienced leader with strong client facing skills. As a Principal Engineer, you will be presented with a very attractive salary package and an opportunity to represent a highly reputable brand.
To be the successful applicant you must have:
- A Bachelor of Engineering
- Min 10 years local structural design experience
- Ability to work well with a multidisciplinary approach
- Experience with mid to high rise residential and commercial projects
- Post-tension and reinforced concrete experience
- Strong ability across ETABS, SpaceGass, RAM and RAPT software
- Leadership experience with strong motivation skills
- Be self-driven with the ability to lead and inspire Structural Engineering and Drafting Teams
- Proven ability to work well with clients
- Have a high level of business acumen
- Existing client contacts not essential however considered an advantage
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
This position will suit you if you are a natural leader looking to establish your personal brand within a large office. It is critical we find the right person so if this is you we want to speak to you today!
All enquiries will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality. Please call Siobhan on 0414 622 689 or email your enquiry to email@example.com