Principal Fire Protection Engineer | Building Services | Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company?
This Top Tier Design Consultancy has a permanent role available for a Principal Fire Protection Engineer to join their thriving and successful Buildings Team. Involved in a wide range of projects within the Industrial, Commercial, Healthcare, Education and Defence Sectors. You will oversee all aspects of projects and assist in successful delivery.
What’s on offer?
If Successful you will be awarded an attractive salary package, Flexible work options, and Genuine Career progression opportunities, along with a range of other benefits.
Your day will consist of?
As an Experienced Fire Protection Engineer, you will have experience managing projects in a medium to large scale. Experience in Business development, building and maintaining Client Relationships, and developing new Clients within the Fire Protection Industry. You will be required to Provide training and support to professional and graduate level staff. Overseeing delivery and maintaining all phases of projects, including, Concept Design, Schematic Design, Revit Modelling, Tender and Construction documentation, construction phase and commissioning phase.
Your talents will include;
- Relevant Engineering Qualifications
- Experience in detailed design and documentation of all Fire Protection Systems
- Understanding of Local and International Codes and Standards
- Previous Experience in Multiple Market Sectors including but not limited to retail, commercial, health, education, infrastructure, distribution centres, data centres, railway stations would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in successful project and client management
How to apply
To Begin your application please forward your CV to email@example.com and call Flik – 0414 668 905 for a confidential discussion.