Principal - Civil Structures (Bridges)
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAs a Principal level Civil/Structural Engineer, you will have a background working on major infrastructure projects with a focus on Bridges. With this background, you will be presented with above average rates, flexible & friendly working environment and excellent project exposure. Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultant with a National presence that has a strong reputation for delivering major projects of the highest quality.
As a Civil/Structural Engineer, your focus will be on providing quality design solutions within a strong team of professionals. Working within a highly regarded team you will have the support of Senior Design staff that is well known for their technical leadership. Experience of civil structures covering bridge, cut and cover tunnels, retaining walls
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A recognised Engineering qualification
- Strong knowledge of reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete and structural steel
- Working knowledge of SPACEGASS
- Experience of Bridge Inspections
- Assessment of Capacity and strengthening experience
- Rail Bridge exposure preferred
- 5-10 years' experience
Please feel free to call for a confidential discussion.