Principal CAD Drafter
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionThe Client
Off the back of major project wins and growing pipeline of work in our Transportation team, we are looking for a Principal CAD Drafter to join the Melbourne team.
Your role will include:
Successfully manage, plan, resource and complete assigned drafting projects within agreed budgets and deadlines.
Assisting the Project Manager in determining the drafting resources required for a project plan including elements suitable for outsourcing.
Ensuring the production of project documents that are accurate, clear and concise and compliant with best practice and any other quality standards dictated by the nature of the project.
Resolving complex technical drafting and design issues; and
Managing a team of junior drafters, including coaching, mentoring and development of their capabilities.
Who are we looking for?
- Relevant professional services background and suitable qualification in CAD/Drafting.
- Major project experience (including multi discipline project delivery)
- 10-15 years’ experience in a project delivery environment with clear responsibility for delivery of drawings
- Ability to lead a team and develop their potential
- Proven high level proficiency in Quality Systems Control
For a confidential chat call Adam Lane on 0416 275 485 or email a CV to email@example.com