Planner | Town Planner | Statutory Planner - Melbourne
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionNew opportunity for a Town Planner to join a highly regarded consultant operating at the top end of the market with a focus on quality and service across the Land Development Sector. Looking for a Town planner with between 2 - 5 years experience Consultancy or council experience considered.
A well regarded Consultancy requires the expertise of an experienced Town Planner to join their team. Their business covers Town Planning, Land Surveying and Engineering with extensive experience and expertise in the Victorian Market.
You will join an enthusiastic team guided by experienced professionals working on a variety of projects across residential, commercial and retail sectors. You will be involved in Planning Assessments, Property Analysis, Development Feasibility, Planning Permit Applications and Planning Amendments.
As the ideal Town Planner you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Town Planning
- Experience of Statutory Planning (min 2 - 5 years)
- Demonstrated experience in Victoria in a similar role
- A high level of professionalism and technical understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
email@example.com - CV's in word format please
0410 653 932