Operation/Sales Manager - North West Metro
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client is a highly respected residential building on operation for over 20 years. They care currently seeking an experienced Sales Professional with experience in the Residential Construction Industry to join their team on a permanent basis in Melbourne' s North West Metro region.
The Sales/Operation's Manager:
The position is mainly consists of Sales and as Manager you will be responsible for managing the sales department in order to achieve the company's retail goals.
Main Sales Responsibilities:
• Setting of sales targets in conjunction with the Director
• Recruit and on board quality sales staff when needed.
• Drive necessary sales behaviours to achieve sales targets.
• Manage and assist 3 consultants to achieve individual KPI's
• Deliver regular sales training and coaching to constantly sharpen sales skills
• Drive focus on customer service and promote an outstanding customer journey
Key responsibilities include:
• Achieving weekly, monthly and annual sales targets
• Maintaining a positive high performance sales culture throughout sales team
Main Operations Responsibilities:
• Building permit process knowledge is highly advantageous.
The role requires excellent communication and people management ability as well as a thorough understanding of what modern, professional sales requires in a competitive industry.
Requirements for the role
• Proven successful sales skills
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to support, coach and develop sales staff
• Ability to have strong accountable conversations
• Ability to work as part of a management team
• Ability to think long term, big picture
• $80,000 - $90,000 + Bonuses($7,000 - $10,000 per quarter), there is be flexibility in the base salary if you are the ideal candidate for the role.
My client has an engaging, hardworking and fun culture. They understand the value of their employees, you will not be just another number.
How to apply
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you. Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5320 or email your resume to email@example.com