Mid-Senior Structural Engineers | Residential Projects | CBD
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
We have a number of consultancies seeking Senior Engineers with a career in residential design. The residential projects vary, some with Melbourne's largest volume builders, other with architectural focused builders designing multi-million dollar mansions and multi-storey blocks.
What's on offer:
In return for your experience, you will be rewarded with great working culture with groups who have excellent gender, age and cultural diversity. There is a strong emphasis on internal promotions and regular training workshops. Salary will be dependent on skills and experience, approximately $80k - $110k package.
About the role:
These roles have come about due to significant project wins and an established reputation. There are numerous position available for Engineers at varying levels of residential Design experience. This is a great learning opportunity where you will get on the job training and mentoring.
- Preparing Structural/Civil calculations and drawings
- Technical design and documentation for residential engineering
- Professionally liaising with clients, drafters, builders and architects
- Site inspection and forensic report writing
- Produce residential footing/slab design, timber/steel residential framing design, civil/storm water design
- Display a strong competency in a variety of design packages and assist the Engineers drafting connections from site sketches.
Your talents will include:
- A recognised tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 3 years local design experience
- Confident ability across SpaceGASS, Toolkit and additional design packages
- Experience across residential, commercial and industrial projects
- A strong understanding on "buildability" and how a building goes together
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and with a team
- Willingness to work to targets and tight deadlines
Begin your application:
There are several roles available so why not start your application now? Email me on email@example.com.
For further information please call Siobhan on 0414 622 689