Mid-Senior Structural Engineer | Global Group | CBD
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
Our client is a global multi-discipline consultancy based in the CBD. The mid-sized structures team are successfully winning healthcare, education, government and some towers nationwide. Why would you choose this company? To work on large buildings projects across Australia, to have the support of management that want to progress your Engineering career and to work with a technically mature but laid back team.
What’s on offer
This is a great opportunity with an attractive remuneration, approximately $90,000 - $120,000 package. You will join a global brand who have a busy project pipeline that is growing after some recent appointments at a senior level. This team offer mentoring from Technical Experts on local buildings, the option to assist in local infrastructure projects as well as major international buildings. Additional perks include a strong emphasis on work/life balance, regular internal training workshops, attending industry events and a collaborative culture.
Your day will consist of:
Project management, structural design, modelling, documentation and analysis. Acting as a consultant, you will liaise with clients and architects managing all aspects of the project throughout design and construction.
- Structural design, analysis and modelling
- Project management, documentation and planning
- Use of RAPT, RAM Concept, Spacegass and ETABS
- Mentor and coordinate junior staff
- Site meetings, investigations and construction observations
Your talents will include:
- Minimum five years local experience, RBP required
- Design using all materials; PT/RC, steel
- Highly experienced in software packages
- Ability to manage and mentor project teams
- A strong network in the local market
Make it happen:
If you have hit the ceiling in your current role and want to explore a change then begin your application.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions, feel free to call Siobhan on 0414 622 689. All correspondence is confidential.
Please note that we are also interested in hearing from more experienced Engineers who are seeking a greater technical challenge.