Melbourne Structures Manager | Buildings | CBD
- Posted: 6 days ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur clients story:
This mid-sized national Civil/Structural have a strong presence interstate. They are relative newcomers to the Melbourne market, but are successfully winning a range of work across multiple sectors. Their project portfolio includes mid and high-rise residential and commercial projects, education, age-care and retail projects, among others. They have excellent relationships with some of Australia largest contractors and most well known architecture firms.
What’s on offer:
This long-established consultancy focus on their staff and hold a collaborative working environment as a top priority. You will be responsible for the delivery of major Melbourne projects and have strong support from interstate Directors. If you have hit a glass ceiling in a large organisation, this is the career advancing opportunity you need. Please call 0414 622 689 for more information.
About the role:
This consultancy is now looking to hire a leader who will continue to drive the success of the Melbourne office and boost their project wins, market presence and structural team. This is a strategic leadership position that will support and enhance the growth of this office in their early stages, while maintaining hands on with the design. This position would suit an independent Principal or Associate Engineer with a strong market presence looking to take on a bigger challenge.
- Build, Maintain and Leverage New, and Existing Client Base and generate new business relationships
- Oversee and mentor staff, ensuring technical excellence and client satisfaction
- The Design of structures for various sectors
- Provide Technical Design Leadership with cutting edge solutions to create value
- Commercial acumen, P&L reports, bid and tender applications
- Be the face of this company and take ownership of it's reputation
Your talents will include:
- Degree qualified, Registered Building Practitioner
- Minimum 15 years experience in a Melbourne consultancy
- Exceptional knowledge of the Melbourne market
- Ability to seek out new projects and business relationships
- Strong portfolio of local projects, excellent technical ability
- Proven experience mentoring and developing a Structures team
Make it happen:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan on 0414 622 689.
Please note, that I am also recruiting similar positions with other national consultancies. Give me a call to find out more.