Job DescriptionThe Company
This well respected and global engineering group are involved in a wide range of projects across Education Commercial, fit out, Hospitality, Transportation and Health. Already with a known Buildings / Services team working in Melbourne’s CBD they're keen to find a Senior / Principal level Mechanical Engineer to assist in the continued growth and evolution of an already happy and healthy company. The Role
Your role will be to provide Mechanical Services HVAC expertise and leadership across a variety of Projects. You will be involved in Project Management duties as well as providing effective advice to a range of clients across different industry sectors. Assisting in the delivery of design services, you will p identifying new opportunities and improve upon current ventures. You will be a key client contact who understands effective customer service and the broader services market. To be Considered
How to begin your application
- 10+ Years of Experience working within a Building Services Consultancy Environment
- Experience managing multiple projects across a variety of sectors.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external clients and ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing Technical Design documentation
- Experience in commercial, education or health projects would be advantageous
Successful Applications will be awarded an Attractive Salary Package, Flexible Work Options and a range of other benefits.
To begin your application please forward your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com or call Alan on 0410 406 703 for a confidential discussion.