Licensed Surveyor - Consultancy at the forefront of the Industry
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWell established and highly regarded in the Victorian Market our client requires the expertise of a Licensed Surveyor to join their team. Their business covers Town Planning, Land Surveying and Property Consulting with extensive experience and expertise in the Victorian Market.
Reporting to a Group Manager your responsibilities will be split between field services and project management and delivery. Your key role will be to deliver high-quality survey output whilst operating across multiple Cadastral projects.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A Degree Qualification in Surveying
- Current Registration as a Licensed Surveyor
- Strong Knowledge of Cadastral Legislation and Subdivision Consultancy
- A Client and Quality focus with the ability to deliver to quality, cost and timeframes
- The ability to provide leadership in a team environment