Leading Hand/Civil Foreman
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company
A civil contractor boasting 30 years of experience has multiple streams/entities of business’s ensuring stability and future growth in the Victorian market. They are set up to deliver road-reconstruction, car parks, pavement works, safety barriers and construction projects in both metropolitan and regional Victoria. This establishment has an office based in the western region of Melbourne and they are now seeking a well-rounded Leading Hand/Foreman to manage and deliver road construction projects.
What’s on offer?
Our client is recognised for having a high retention rate and offer structured training programs, user friendly internal systems and on-going support for all staff to succeed. They are now actively seeking either an up and coming Leading Hand or an experienced Foreman to manage crew of 15 - 35 on various VicRoads projects.
Key aspects of this role will be:
- Manage sub-contractors, resources and plant + machinery
- Ensure safety and compliance is being adhered to
- Report and record all site documentation
- Run and conduct pre-start meetings
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Ability to manage, mentor and train site staff
- Experience across road construction, pavements and car parks etc
- Ability to plan, forecast and organise construction activities
If you’re a leader and meet the above requirements, then we urge you to put forward an application. E-mail your resume in confidence to email@example.com or call Axiom on 0404 690 657.