Land Surveyor - Whyalla - Senior Surveyor
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: SA Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout The Role
Our client use the latest Leica Instrumentation from Total Stations, GNSS, TLS, Laser Tackers and Precise Levels, for a range of survey tasks from volume reporting to precise machined surfaces.
Typical working week = 8 hours per day sometimes 6 days a week (Saturday).
Types of surveying conducted
- UAV and conventional stockpile quantity measurement and reporting;
- Stakeout of new or replacement infrastructure;
- As-built surveys;
- Structure monitoring;
- Levelling and precision alignment of plant and infrastructure to sub 0.1mm within the rolling mills using conventional and Laser Tracker techniques;
- Refractory monitoring of the ladles and slagpots;
- Engineering set out and as-built surveys for plant changes and modification;
- Underground service management
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
- Strong communication skills
- Client focused service delivery
- Promote and embrace team work
- Competency in the application and use of robotic total stations, GPS equipment,
- Exposure to survey and engineering software – particular Surpac, Microstation or AutoCAD, Terramodel or 12D
- Competency in the operation of 4WD vehicles
The opportunity to work for a national Surveying business who work o all major Australia projects.
You will receive confined space, working at height and RPA training.
Salaries will be based on the individual and will range from $80,000 - $110,000, plus car.