Land Surveyor | Project Surveyor | Construction Surveyor
- Posted: 9 weeks ago
- Location: ACT
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionMELBOURNE IS SEEKING SURVEYORS!
The client is offering a salary ranging from $80K to $110K package + Company Car + phone + laptop. The client has a strong Surveying team of around 45 staff, this covers Licensed Surveyors and Engineering Surveyors delivering across all sectors below. There is also weekend work if wanted which is paid overtime.
This role will suit career-minded candidates looking for longterm positions.
Melbourne is looking for Surveyors who have completed the preliminary surveying and the set out across any of the following projects or sectors.
- Land Development
- Urban / Major roads
- Transport projects
- Major infrastructure
- Client management / Client interaction
- Quoting and Estimating Survey works (ideal not essential)
- Site Set out across any of the above sectors
- Mentoring and Training others
- Some Drafting (In-House drafting team covers most)
Based in the Eastern Suburbs - Projects all across Melbourne - MELBOURNE
You would need to have all or most of the following to apply:
- Surveying (feature surveying and Set out) across either sector such as Land Development, Utilities, Buildings, Roads, Infrastructure or other major related projects
- As-builts - As-constructed Surveys experience
- Asset Recording - Services location surveying
- Set-out -pegging survey field work
- Diploma or Degree Qualified
- AutoCAD / LISCAD experience
- Driving License
- Project Management - Full lifecycle (Bidding through to delivery of a survey project)
- Commercial Awareness
- Understanding/use of QA systems
Please contact Ian Willett by sending your CV to the below email address - Feel free to call if keen for a discussion first.
Ian Willett - Senior Civil Consultant
03 8319 5318
0420 434 345