Land Surveyor | Engineering Surveyor | Survey Technician - Melbourne
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy Choose this Company:
For over 40 years this consultancy has been at the forefront of the surveying industry, delivering projects within buildings, land and infrastructure. The full team comprises of planners, urban designers landscape architects, engineers and project managers - With the surveying team at over 45 staff.
The team offers a mixed age group, a positive environment, a strong willingness to do well and to get the best results, as well as really wanting to promote from within. This position is open due to new project wins and not for replacements.
Whats on offer:
- A diverse range of projects across Subdivisions & Infrastructure
- Use and training on the latest software's and surveying equipment
- Salary Ranging between $70K to $100k package
- Car + Phone + Laptop
- A successful team offering support and training
- A busy company offering stability and long-term positions
This company have offices and projects across Melbourne so there will be easy projects close by to where you love no doubt.
Your talents will include:
- Degree or Diploma Qualified
- As-Built - As Constructed Survey experience
- Preliminary surveying / Site set out Surveying across any associated Civil Construction - Infrastructure or Urban Development projects (Subdivision- water - pipelines - buildings - roads - rail - mining set out works etc....)
- AutoCAD and LISCAD Experience (preferred)
- Be able to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Drivers licence
How to apply:
For a confidential chat and to apply please contact Ian Willett on the details below.
Ian Willett - Senior Civil Consultant
03 8319 5318
0420 434 345