Junior Town Planner - Training and Mentorship
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Sydney
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
This is an opportunity to work for one of the foremost names in the Sydney Planning sector. This reputable organisation are a household name in the market and enjoy established relationships with a prestigious client base. You will work alongside a Senior Planner and have access to one on one training within one of the highest performing teams in the city. Responsibility, the chance to prove yourself and gain unparalleled experience is all on offer to the successful applicant.
As one of their up and coming Junior Town Planners, what will your role involve?
- Preparing and submitting different types of planning applications
- Providing planning advice on projects, such as developments
- Negotiating with the relevant government authorities and stakeholders
- Preparing all of the necessary administrative elements for appeals
- Proven experience working in the NSW planning system for circa 2 years.
- Exceptional attention to detail in producing accurate, quality reports
- Experience processing applications
- Appeals administration - desirable but not essential
A well-regarded Planning team within a larger, prestigious group. The team has a great name in the market across NSW. They enjoy an ongoing pipeline of good quality, small to large scale projects with a prestigious client base. This company has grown into one of the big names in the market while still maintaining a family orientated atmosphere, laying emphasis on the employee, client and community.
Want to apply?
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please call Lewis White and / or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lewis White - Planning Consultant
0410 653 932