Junior/ Graduate Draftsperson | ArchiCAD | High End Custom Builder
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
Our client is a High-End Luxury Residential Builder in Melbourne's Inner Eastern Suburbs. Due to their continuing growth they are seeking an educated and skilled drafter with ArchiCAD to join the team and work on unique custom standalone homes and dual occupancy projects.
What’s on offer:
You will get to work with a great team in a supportive environment on projects that will keep you stimulated every day. The value of their projects range from $1 million to $4 million with basements and pools.
You will receive support and training from a highly skilled team of drafters who have been with the company for years.
As the junior draftsperson this is a fantastic opportunity to grow with the company and learn skills that will assist with throughout the life of your career.
About the role:
This is a production drafting role, you will report into the Drafting Team Leader, providing accurate working drawings to the company standards within allocated time frames.
- Adhere to company drafting processes, standards and variation policies
- Produce full sets of working drawings at various stages of the process
- Accurately produce and amend construction details as required
- Apply client variations to working drawings
- Order Energy ratings and certificates
- Order and check structural engineering
- Ensure compliance in relation to building regulations
- Diploma in Architectural Drafting or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years’ experience with a Victoria Builder, Drafting Company or Architecture Firm, using ArchiCAD
- Strong understanding of Victorian Residential code requirements, planning schemes
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels both written and verbal
- Ability to manage own workflow without the need for close supervision
- ArchiCAD drafting experience is essential post education experience
- Enthusiastic and motivated team player
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Make it happen:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org