Junior Fire Safety Engineer
- Posted: 5 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionThe Company
If you are Focused on ensuring Safety, then this is the role for you! A Renowned Melbourne Design Consultancy undertaking a range of projects across the High-Rise, Residential, Retail, Commercial, Educational, Industrial, Rail and Health sectors. Due to their continued Success, are looking to expand their Melbourne Buildings Team. This company is focused on design and ensuring the best standards for client delivery.
With stunning offices located in Melbourne’s CBD, you will be required to participate in design meetings. Write and Produce Fire Engineering Reports related to a range of Building Services projects. Collaborate with other Disciplines to ensure the best outcome for Clients. Having a thorough understanding of the BCA and Australian Standards for Fire systems and experience in preparing fire engineering documents. This Role would suit somebody looking at taking the next step in their career.
To Be Considered
- A Tertiary Qualification in Fire Safety, Fire Engineering & Risk or similar
- A MASTERS in Fire Safety Engineering a plus
- Ability to use relevant Fire Safety Software – Pathfinder, CFAST, Fire Dynamics Simulator etc.
- Previous Consultancy Experience a must!
- Strong communication and report writing skills
How to Apply
Successful Applicants will be rewarded with a fantastic range of benefits, Including Flexible Work Options.
If you are ready to help ensure the safety of others don’t wait, Send your CV in MSword Format to email@example.com and call 0410 406 703 TODAY!