Intermediate - Senior Structural Engineer | Buildings | CBD
- Posted: 7 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the Company:
Our client is a large multi-discipline consultancy going through an exciting growth period. They have a solid reputation in Melbourne for delivering large and complex structures across a broad range of industries.
About the role:
This role would suit an intermediate Structural Design Engineer with a minimum of three years local consultancy experience who has had exposure to a diversity of structural engineering projects. We are also interested in hearing from Senior Structural Engineers looking for their next challenge. You will work collaboratively with a range of disciplines on exciting and complicated buildings projects within a range of industries
- Design of residential, commercial, education, healthcare and Government projects
- You will use a range of software packages including SpaceGass, Strand7, RAPT, ETABS highly beneficial
- Strong ability within structural analysis
- Experience completing site inspections and construction observations
- Work efficiently to meet agreed deadlines, budgets and safety target
- Collaborate with and support the Structures team
- Liaise with colleagues from other disciplines, architects, builders and clients
- Minimum three years Structural Engineering experience, within a local consultancy environment
- Diverse portfolio of structural design
- Strong proficiency in SpaceGass, Strand7, RAPT software
- Passion, dedication, and ambitions to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a client facing environment
- Ability to prioritise workload in response to changing deadlines
This large group has a vibrant personality with great cultural, age and gender diversity. They have created an environment of continuous self-learning and development where Engineers share their skills and technical knowledge while trying to exceed their clients' expectations.
A day off on your birthday, anniversary gifts, a social club, monthly team outings and a great bunch of hardworking, outgoing and passionate colleagues.
The salary will be commensurate with experience, approximately $80,000 - $120,000 package.
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan on 0414 622 689.