- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy Choose this Company
Aptus are partnering with a Victorian civil contractor that are renowned for servicing major civil infrastructure, road construction, wind farms and commercial projects. Due to a growing client-base they are now seeking a HSEQ Adviser to work both out on site and in the office to improve safety operations. The HSEQ Adviser will be responsible for a number of project sites. The company has an outstanding reputation and continues to deliver projects with zero harm on time and within budget.
What’s on offer?
The ideal candidate will have practical experience in trenching and bulk excavation projects with an importance of inspections, documentation and auditing. As the HSEQ Adviser the company will support your passion in safety whether it’s training, systems, QA or environmental offering consistent training programs for you to achieve your career goals. The objective of your role will be to maintain and influence safety from systems, inductions, processes and initiatives.
**The ideal candidate will have a background in bulk earthworks projects. **
Your day will consist of
- Conduct regular safety inspections and investigations
- Input and administer documentation into the internal system
- Ensure construction is in accordance with safety standards
- Perform inductions and identify hazards and risks on-site
Your talents will include
- Diploma qualification in OHS and or similar
- Proven experience on civil construction projects
- Working knowledge of safety and environmental standards.
- Proactive approach to deliver multiple tasks
How to Apply
If you have a strong passion for safety, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. A diverse portfolio of civil projects is on offer for you to continue your career in safety. Submit your CV in complete confidence to email@example.com or contact Lisa on 0414 668 905 to discuss the role in further detail.