Home Coordinator | Richmond | High End, Project, Medium Density & Developer Buil
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Our client is based in the trendy Richmond district that is very accessible via public transport. Our client an award-winning building that have been building properties for close to 70 years and are very respected within the residential market. Our client prides themselves on there retention of employee and job security.
The client is seeking to expand there team with a Home Coordinator with;
- Minimum 12 Months experience
- Experience with Wholesale & High End Volume Builds
- Experience with projects that started
- Permanent position
- Experience with investor builds and clients
- Maintaining & developing relationships with clients
- Coordinating with multiple internal departments
- Minimum 12 months residential experience
- Site and Project liaison experience
- Confident with administration duties
You will be joining an organisation that oozes culture and professionalism. By joining an organisation with 70 years of experience you will be train and developed by highly skilled and qualified managers. The organisation prides themselves on mentoring, training and developing all team members. The organisation also offer a healthy work-life balance and are very understanding of family and sporting commitments.
Salary $55 – 70,000 + Super
To apply or ask a questions contact Amy by 0410 405 382 / email@example.com
Please note that unfortunately to high amount of applications I will not be able to reply to each application.
Client Liaison Executive Pre- Construction Positions also available! Contact Amy today