Highways - Road Engineer | Designer
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionMelbourne infrastructure is looking very positive - This major consultancy has options for full time and long contract opportunities for mid to senior InRoads Design Engineers and Designers.
The Melbourne infrastructure sector is getting very busy so now is a good chance to secure your career here for the next few years.
The key elements to this role is having an excellent understanding and knowledge of working to local Australian design standards for roads and highways - You will possess relevant experience in providing technical advice and co-ordination of design for roads, earthworks and drainage and you will be fully conversant in using InRoads.
Key Skills to apply for the Civil Highways / Roads Engineer or Designer positions are:
- Highways Design Engineers or Designers considered
- Intermediate to Advanced user of InRoads.
- Mid to Senior levels available
- Experience delivering major transport projects across Highways - Roads - Rail or other related transport projects (Must have some project delivery in Australia)
- Experience in design of major highways, drainage, sewer and water infrastructure, stormwater drainage, pavements, bulk earthworks, bridges and culverts, rural and urban roads etc
- Engineering consulting environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- A perm or long contract role
- An excellent work environment / team
- The chance to travel interstate
- Be offered on-going career development with some of the country's most talented engineers.
- Career development and options into senior management
- Work on major projects in Australia and worldwide (projects in the middle-east)
- Top end salary - paying top $$
This is all confidential so feel free to give me a call for an initial chat or to discuss your options - Please call Lewis White or email your CV through to email@example.com - 0410 653 932