Graduate Civil Engineer - Water Infrastructure projects | Civil Construction
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy Choose this Company
Aptus are partnering with a Victorian civil contractor that are renowned for delivering water infrastructure projects. This construction business is committed to safety and deliver outstanding value and service to their clients. Due to organic growth they are now looking to appoint a Graduate Engineer to learn and develop across several water infrastructure projects.
What’s on offer?
The ideal candidate will have practical experience during their studies or since completing their degree. Having a passion for water projects you will be supported and be given the opportunity to develop under an experienced Project Engineer. A family business that genuinely cares for its people and will work with your strengths.
Your day will consist of
- Actively manage risk on project sites;
- Perform quality assurance checks
- Liaise with authorities to coordinate permits
- Conduct regular HSEQ inspections and investigations;
- Manage and maintain documentation in the internal system;
Your talents will include
- Bachelor of Engineering; with strong academic results, have an ability to work in a collaborative environment;
- Ideally you have 6-12 months’ work experience as an Undergraduate and understand the professional working environment, the deliverables and pressures of a project environment;
- Keen interest to work in the Water industry.
How to Apply
If you are a recent graduate or soon to complete your studies, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Submit your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Lisa on 0414 668 905 to discuss the role in further detail.