FOREMAN | MEDIUM DENSITY EXPERIENCE | 5 YEAR PROJECT | WESTERN SUBURBS
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client are one of Australia’s leading developers who have been creating large residential developments for over the last 50 years.
Due the next stage of development my client is looking for an experienced Foreman with Medium Density/Townhouse building experience to join their team on a permanent basis on a Western development which has 5 year work in it before completion.
You will report into the Building Manager and develop a strong relationship with trades ensuring OHS standards are adhered to, to deliver high end double and triple story townhouses.
The project will run for 5 years and my client has a pipeline of work going into the next 5 + years.
- Supervising all work carried out on a highend Townhouse development
- Interpreting building plans, regulations, codes of practice, labour control and material deliveries in order to direct progress of work and monitor compliance with construction documents.
- Negotiating with sub-contractors and coordinating their presence on site.
- Scheduling and coordinating trades on job sites
- Arranging supplies of materials and equipment and verifying delivery
- Be the main point of contact for clients on site.
- Tertiary or trade qualification in building and construction or similar discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar role with experience delivering medium density project
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail.
- A technical understanding of all facets of the building process
- Holder of a White card.
$120,000 - $150,000 package
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5320 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org