Why choose this company?
An established National Engineering Consultancy located in Melbourne’s CBD is seeking a Fire Safety Engineer to join their successful Building Services team. With strong industry presence in the market, and a solid pipeline of projects.
What’s on offer?
You will be offered an attractive Remuneration package, dependant on technical abilities, with a range of employee benefits. Permanent role located in Melbourne’s CBD, with an opportunity for career progression.
Your day will consist of?
As an experienced Fire Safety Engineer, you will be involved in projects from conception to completion alongside a team of leading, knowledgeable and creative engineers. Taking a consultative approach to design, construction, materials, reporting and fire briefs. You will be meeting client expectations and working on a range of original projects within the health, education, retail and hi-rise apartment sectors. You will be able to utilise strong Problem-Solving skills.
Your talents will include?
How to apply?
- Minimally 2+ years of Consulting experience ideally on medium-large scale Australian Projects.
- A firm Understanding of the Australian BCA and Standards.
- Qualifications in Fire Safety Risk and engineering, a master’s would be advantageous.
- Experience using CFD modelling tools, fire and heat load calculations, i.e. Pathfinder, and FDS.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
Please email your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com or call Flik on 0414 668 905 for a confidential discussion.
We are also looking for an Intermediate Fire Protection Engineer with Circa 3-8 years of experience, spread the word with anyone who may be interested.