Fire Safety Engineer
- Posted: 8 weeks ago
- Location: Brisbane
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionThe Company
National Engineering Consultancy, with a number of well known and admired Consultants are seeking an Experienced Senior – Associate level Fire Safety Engineer to join their Brisbane Office. An Envious portfolio of long-term projects. You will join a company that invests in their staff and culture.
- You will have the unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing team of Fire Safety Engineers and manage projects from conception to completion.
- Take a Consultative approach to design, construction, materials, reporting and fire briefs.
- Take a professional approach to assess, evaluate and recommend Fire Safety Principles
- Demonstrated experience in using CFD modelling tools, fire and heat load calculations
- General Project Management
- You will require the following as a minimum to be considered for this opportunity;
- A Tertiary Qualification in Fire Safety, Fire Engineering & Risk or similar
- A Masters in Fire Safety engineering will be advantageous
- C10 / RPB / RPEQ
- Previous Consultancy Experience would be Ideal
- Excellent communication and report writing skills!
How to Apply
If successful you will be rewarded with excellent working conditions, an attractive salary package and benefits.
If this position sounds like it would be of interest to you email your CV in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0410 406 703 for a confidential Discussion today!