Fire Safety Engineer
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionTHE COMPANY:
Join one of the largest Building Services Consultancies in Australia. Established MEP and Specialist Services teams. Opportunity to work with some of the Industries leaders delivering some of the largest and most iconic projects throughout Australia.
Centrally located offices makes this an easy commute for all.
Opportunity for an experienced Fire Safety Engineer to join an established team. Ultimately you will be experienced in delivering complex Fire Engineering reports on time and in budget for a variety of infrastructure and building projects. With exceptional communication skills and experienced client management.
- Delivery of complex Fire Engineering reports & briefs
- Provide design advice
- Building inspections & Site Surveys
- Client Liaison, with PM's, Architects and approval meetings with the MFB
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU WILL HAVE:
- Tertiary qualification in Building Fire Safety and Risk Engineering or Similar
- Previous Consultancy experience delivering Fire Safety Engineering Assessments
- Extensive modelling experience such as FDS, Pyrosim, Pathfinder, CFAST and Firecalc
- Member of MIEAUST, Engineers Australia
HOW TO APPLY:
If successful you will be rewarded with flexible working hours, an attractive salary package with various benefits.
Please email your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com or call 0414 668 905 for further details.